The authors thank CIIMU (Institut d’Infància i Món Urbà) for generously making the data available to the authors. We also appreciate the assistance and feedback from several researchers in Spain: Dr. Pau Mari-Klose, Dr. Marga Mari-Klose, and Alba Lanau for their assistance with the data set. Anonymous reviewers provided valuable comments and suggestions to improve the manuscript. Kensey Berry, Rory Kramer, and Melissa Gradilla at the University of Pennsylvania read several drafts of the manuscript and provided helpful comments and assistance on previous drafts of the manuscript. Finally, Dr. Elisa Alvarez-Garrido at Georgia State was especially helpful with the revisions of the statistical analyses. Any remaining errors are the responsibility of the authors.
Educational Achievement of Immigrant Adolescents in Spain: Do Gender and Region of Origin Matter?
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 1560–1576, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Vaquera, E. and Kao, G. (2012), Educational Achievement of Immigrant Adolescents in Spain: Do Gender and Region of Origin Matter?. Child Development, 83: 1560–1576. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01791.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.