The first author would like to thank the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health and Society Scholars program at Harvard University. Support to the second author was provided in part by a Young Scholar Award from the Changing Faces of America’s Children program at the Foundation for Child Development.
Health and Medical Care among the Children of Immigrants
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 1494–1500, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Ziol-Guest, K. M. and Kalil, A. (2012), Health and Medical Care among the Children of Immigrants. Child Development, 83: 1494–1500. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01795.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.