We are grateful to the Institute for Education Sciences and the Center for the Analysis of Longitudinal Data in Education Research for financial support, to the editors and two anonymous referees for helpful comments, and to Sarah Gordon and Kyle Ott for research assistance. North Carolina administrative public school data used in this article are available to researchers through the North Carolina Education Research Data Center, conditional on approval of an IRB protocol at their home institution and agreement with NCERDC confidentiality restrictions. We are grateful to the NCERDC for providing access to this resource. Vigdor thanks the William T. Grant foundation for support via the W.T. Grant Scholars program. Any opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and should not be attributed to any affiliated organization.
New Destinations, New Trajectories? The Educational Progress of Hispanic Youth in North Carolina
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 1608–1622, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Clotfelter, C. T., Ladd, H. F. and Vigdor, J. L. (2012), New Destinations, New Trajectories? The Educational Progress of Hispanic Youth in North Carolina. Child Development, 83: 1608–1622. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01797.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.