This project was funded through the German Israeli Project Cooperation (DIP-4.1) on behalf of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). We thank Verona Christmas-Best for her help in the preparation of the manuscript.
Acculturation or Development? Autonomy Expectations Among Ethnic German Immigrant Adolescents and Their Native German Age-Mates
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 1640–1654, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Titzmann, P. F. and Silbereisen, R. K. (2012), Acculturation or Development? Autonomy Expectations Among Ethnic German Immigrant Adolescents and Their Native German Age-Mates. Child Development, 83: 1640–1654. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01799.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.