The research was supported by NICHD Grant HD-36043 to Gelman. We are grateful to the children and parents who participated in the research. We thank Alex Was, Amanda Markowitz, and Jaime Bortnick for their assistance.
The Nonobvious Basis of Ownership: Preschool Children Trace the History and Value of Owned Objects
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 1732–1747, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Gelman, S. A., Manczak, E. M. and Noles, N. S. (2012), The Nonobvious Basis of Ownership: Preschool Children Trace the History and Value of Owned Objects. Child Development, 83: 1732–1747. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01806.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.