This research was supported by NICHD Grant R03 HD055222-02. I am extremely grateful to Gregory Murphy and Cameron Gordon for discussions regarding this research as well as Tess Young, Lani Girgis, Jamie Chaffman, and Krista Cassidy for their dedicated research assistance. I also thank the schools and families who participated in this research.
Inductive Selectivity in Children’s Cross-Classified Concepts
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 1748–1761, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Nguyen, S. P. (2012), Inductive Selectivity in Children’s Cross-Classified Concepts. Child Development, 83: 1748–1761. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01812.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.