This research was supported by the Brigham Young University (BYU) Family Studies Center and a BYU undergraduate mentoring grant awarded to the second author. A portion of these data were presented at the International Conference on Perception and Action, Minneapolis, MN, July 2009, and the International Conference for Infant Studies, Baltimore, MD, March 2010.
Perceptual Learning: 12-Month-Olds’ Discrimination of Monkey Faces
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 1996–2006, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Fair, J., Flom, R., Jones, J. and Martin, J. (2012), Perceptual Learning: 12-Month-Olds’ Discrimination of Monkey Faces. Child Development, 83: 1996–2006. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01814.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.