Thanks to Heather Pelton for running participants; to Carol Lee, Garrett Work, Shawn Walker, and Jordan Danly for providing voices; to Roger Levy for suggesting Experiment 5; and a big thank you to the children, parents, and preschool teachers and directors who made this research possible.
Preschoolers’ Use of Talker Information in On-Line Comprehension
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 2042–2056, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Creel, S. C. (2012), Preschoolers’ Use of Talker Information in On-Line Comprehension. Child Development, 83: 2042–2056. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01816.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!