This research was supported by a Young Investigator award from NARSAD and an Early Researcher Award from the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation to Elizabeth P. Hayden, GCRC Grant M01-RR10710 to Stony Brook University from the National Center for Research Resources, and National Institute of Mental Health Grant R01 MH069942 to Daniel N. Klein.
Parenting and Child DRD4 Genotype Interact to Predict Children’s Early Emerging Effortful Control
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 1932–1944, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Smith, H. J., Sheikh, H. I., Dyson, M. W., Olino, T. M., Laptook, R. S., Durbin, C. E., Hayden, E. P., Singh, S. M. and Klein, D. N. (2012), Parenting and Child DRD4 Genotype Interact to Predict Children’s Early Emerging Effortful Control. Child Development, 83: 1932–1944. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01818.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.