This research was supported by a grant from the MacMillan Center for International and Area Studies at Yale. In addition, the development of the measures used in this research was made possible by Grant 059996 from NICHD. The content of this manuscript is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NICHD. The authors wish to thank Colin Tredoux for providing photographs of South African adults, and for providing feedback on the manuscript; and Leah Hoosain, Thami Hlatshwayo, Nastasha Crow, and Nande Mabona for assistance with data collection.
Children Associate Racial Groups With Wealth: Evidence From South Africa
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 1884–1899, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Olson, K. R., Shutts, K., Kinzler, K. D. and Weisman, K. G. (2012), Children Associate Racial Groups With Wealth: Evidence From South Africa. Child Development, 83: 1884–1899. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01819.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.