Portions of this article were presented at the Society for Research on Child Development biennial meeting, Denver, CO, April 2009, and at the Society for Research on Adolescence biennial meeting, Philadelphia, PA, March 2010. The authors are grateful to the undergraduate and graduate assistants, staff, and faculty collaborators for their help in conducting this study, as well as the participating families for their time and insights about family relationships. This work was funded by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (R01-HD32336) to Ann C. Crouter and Susan M. McHale, co-principal investigators.
Parent–Child Shared Time From Middle Childhood to Late Adolescence: Developmental Course and Adjustment Correlates
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 2089–2103, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Lam, C. B., McHale, S. M. and Crouter, A. C. (2012), Parent–Child Shared Time From Middle Childhood to Late Adolescence: Developmental Course and Adjustment Correlates. Child Development, 83: 2089–2103. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01826.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.