This research was supported by funds from NSERC, SSHRC, and CFI to the second author. The results were presented at the Society for Research on Child Development biennial conference (2009). The authors thank Mireille Babineau and Marilyn Cyr for their assistance with recording, data collection, and coding. We also thank André Achim for his helpful comments. Finally, we are grateful for the parents and children who participated in this study.
Toddlers Use the Number Feature in Determiners During Online Noun Comprehension
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 2007–2018, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Robertson, E. K., Shi, R. and Melançon, A. (2012), Toddlers Use the Number Feature in Determiners During Online Noun Comprehension. Child Development, 83: 2007–2018. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01828.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.