This study is part of two research projects financed by the European and Austrian Science Funds (ESF/FWF Project I93-G15 “Metacognition of Perspective Differences” and FWF Project V00-122 “How Can We Change the Way We Think?”). We express our gratitude to management, staff, and children of the following kindergartens and after-school care centers for their friendly cooperation: Kindergarten Leonfeldnerstraße, Kindergarten Sattledt, Kindergarten Dornacherstraße, Kindergarten Johann-Wilhelm-Klein-Straße, Kindergarten Minnesängerplatz, Kindergarten Commendastraße, Hort Weißkirchen (after-school care center), Hort Linz-Solarcity (after-school care center), and Hort Haid (after-school care center).
Escape From Metaignorance: How Children Develop an Understanding of Their Own Lack of Knowledge
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 1869–1883, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Rohwer, M., Kloo, D. and Perner, J. (2012), Escape From Metaignorance: How Children Develop an Understanding of Their Own Lack of Knowledge. Child Development, 83: 1869–1883. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01830.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.