This research was supported by National Institute of Health and Human Development Grant R37-HD33486 to Karen E. Adolph. Portions of this work were presented at the 2009 meeting of the International Society for Developmental Psychobiology, Washington, DC, and the 2010 International Conference on Infant Studies, Baltimore, MD. We gratefully acknowledge Lana Karasik and the members of the NYU Infant Action Lab for help in collecting and coding the data. We thank Samira Iravani for her beautiful illustrations.
Cliff or Step? Posture-Specific Learning at the Edge of a Drop-Off
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 226–240, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Kretch, K. S. and Adolph, K. E. (2013), Cliff or Step? Posture-Specific Learning at the Edge of a Drop-Off. Child Development, 84: 226–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01842.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.