This work was funded by grants from the French Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR -2010-BLAN-1901), the Fondation de France, the Fyssen Foundation, and the British Academy. We are grateful to Isabelle Brunet, Celia Demarchi, Sylvie Margules, Anne-Caroline Fiévet, and Mélanie Pinet for help in recruiting and running participants. We also thank Anna Remington and Anne Christophe for recording the auditory stimuli, and Fabian Skoruppa for help with off-line coding.
Toddlers’ Processing of Phonological Alternations: Early Compensation for Assimilation in English and French
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 313–330, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Skoruppa, K., Mani, N. and Peperkamp, S. (2013), Toddlers’ Processing of Phonological Alternations: Early Compensation for Assimilation in English and French. Child Development, 84: 313–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01845.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.