This research was completed with the help of Katherine Pickard, Sally Gorrill, and Kayoung Kim. We thank Mahzarin R. Banaji and Vanessa L. Fong for their feedback on the manuscript.
Children Trust a Consensus Composed of Outgroup Members—But Do Not Retain That Trust
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 269–282, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, E. E., Corriveau, K. H. and Harris, P. L. (2013), Children Trust a Consensus Composed of Outgroup Members—But Do Not Retain That Trust. Child Development, 84: 269–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01850.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.