The authors are grateful to Isabella Schwyzer for her help in data coding. We also thank the anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier versions of this article.
The Relation of Moral Emotion Attributions to Prosocial and Antisocial Behavior: A Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 397–412, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Malti, T. and Krettenauer, T. (2013), The Relation of Moral Emotion Attributions to Prosocial and Antisocial Behavior: A Meta-Analysis. Child Development, 84: 397–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01851.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!