This research has been funded by the grants from NIMH, R01 MH63096, and K02 MH01446, from NICHD, R01 HD069171-11, and Stuit Professorship to Grazyna Kochanska. We thank many students and staff members for their help with data collection and coding, particularly Jarilyn Akabogu, Lea Boldt, Jessica O'Bleness, Jeung Eun Yoon, and Jamie Koenig, and all the parents and children in Family Study for their lasting commitment to this research.
Early Attachment Organization With Both Parents and Future Behavior Problems: From Infancy to Middle Childhood
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 283–296, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Kochanska, G. and Kim, S. (2013), Early Attachment Organization With Both Parents and Future Behavior Problems: From Infancy to Middle Childhood. Child Development, 84: 283–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01852.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: R01 MH63096, K02 MH01446
- NICHD. Grant Number: R01 HD069171-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.