This work was supported by National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grants MH065668 and DA014661 to Kimberly Andrews Espy, Grant DA024769 to Sandra Wiebe, and Grant DA023653 to Kimberly Andrews Espy and Lauren Wakschlag. We thank members of the Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory for assistance with data collection and coding, as well as the children and families who kindly participated in the research.
Longitudinal Associations Between Executive Control and Developing Mathematical Competence in Preschool Boys and Girls
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 662–677, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Clark, C. A. C., Sheffield, T. D., Wiebe, S. A. and Espy, K. A. (2013), Longitudinal Associations Between Executive Control and Developing Mathematical Competence in Preschool Boys and Girls. Child Development, 84: 662–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01854.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH065668, DA014661, DA024769, DA023653
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.