The study was funded by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH63351). Additional funding was provided to the first author by the University of San Francisco Faculty Development Fund. The authors would like to thank the families that participated in the study and the research associates who assisted with data collection.
Peer Network Overlap in Twin, Sibling, and Friend Dyads
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 500–511, March/April 2013
How to Cite
McGuire, S. and Segal, N. L. (2013), Peer Network Overlap in Twin, Sibling, and Friend Dyads. Child Development, 84: 500–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01855.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH63351
- University of San Francisco Faculty Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.