This research was supported by a grant awarded to Dante Cicchetti and Fred A. Rogosch from the National Institute of Drug Abuse (DA 17741) and a grant awarded to Dante Cicchetti from the Spunk Fund Inc. We thank Carol Ann Dubovsky for her assistance in data management. We are grateful to the study participants and research staff at Mt. Hope Family Center, Rochester, New York.
A Longitudinal Study of Emotion Regulation, Emotion Lability-Negativity, and Internalizing Symptomatology in Maltreated and Nonmaltreated Children
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 512–527, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Kim-Spoon, J., Cicchetti, D. and Rogosch, F. A. (2013), A Longitudinal Study of Emotion Regulation, Emotion Lability-Negativity, and Internalizing Symptomatology in Maltreated and Nonmaltreated Children. Child Development, 84: 512–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01857.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA 17741
- Spunk Fund Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.