We thank Maxim Bannack for being the model, and Andrea Hamann, Wiebke Rahmlow, Caterina Böttcher, and Stephanie Trapp for help with the data collection. We also thank two anonymous reviewers and Harriet Over for helpful comments on a previous version of the manuscript. Last but not least, we thank all parents and infants for participating in our study.
Selective Imitation of In-Group Over Out-Group Members in 14-Month-Old Infants
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 422–428, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Buttelmann, D., Zmyj, N., Daum, M. and Carpenter, M. (2013), Selective Imitation of In-Group Over Out-Group Members in 14-Month-Old Infants. Child Development, 84: 422–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01860.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!