The Childhood Development after Cochlear Implantation (CDaCI) Study was supported by Grant RO1 DC004797 from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, the CityBridge Foundation, and the Sidgmore Family Foundation. Warranties on the implant devices used by children with implants in this study were discounted by 50% by the Advanced Bionics Corporation, Cochlear Corporation, and the MEDEL Corporation.
Identification of Effective Strategies to Promote Language in Deaf Children With Cochlear Implants
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 543–559, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Cruz, I., Quittner, A. L., Marker, C., DesJardin, J. L. and CDaCI Investigative Team (2013), Identification of Effective Strategies to Promote Language in Deaf Children With Cochlear Implants. Child Development, 84: 543–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01863.x
CDaCI Investigative Team members are listed in the Appendix.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- CityBridge Foundation
- Sidgmore Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.