This research was supported through a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH5 R01 MH61967-02). The fourth author is the principal investigator of the grant. We thank the members of the African American Family Project for their help with data collection.
Caregiver Experiences of Discrimination and African American Adolescents’ Psychological Health Over Time
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 485–499, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Ford, K. R., Hurd, N. M., Jagers, R. J. and Sellers, R. M. (2013), Caregiver Experiences of Discrimination and African American Adolescents’ Psychological Health Over Time. Child Development, 84: 485–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01864.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: NIMH5 R01 MH61967-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.