We would like to thank and acknowledge Laura Claxton, Dawn Melzer, Svetlana Borochin, Rachel Genesky, Ashley Hubbard, Mindy Jitmanowan, Suzanna Kia, Ian Kunkes, Mike Liuzzo, Melanie Moser, Dejah Pires, and Stacey Wong. We would also like to thank the parents and children who participated in this project. The research presented here is part of a larger project that was made possible by unrestricted research funding provided by Sesame Workshop and the National Science Foundation (BCS-0519197). D.R. Anderson played a role in the initial development of the Sesame Beginnings series by, among other things, reviewing early script drafts.
Infant Gaze Following During Parent–Infant Coviewing of Baby Videos
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 591–603, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Demers, L. B., Hanson, K. G., Kirkorian, H. L., Pempek, T. A. and Anderson, D. R. (2013), Infant Gaze Following During Parent–Infant Coviewing of Baby Videos. Child Development, 84: 591–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01868.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Sesame Workshop and the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0519197
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.