We thank the participants and staff at Kennedy Krieger Institute and The Lurie Center, LADDERS of Massachusetts General Hospital for their help in data acquisition, coding, and/or processing. Special appreciation is expressed to Dr. Margaret Bauman for her oversight of the data collection at the Lurie Center-MGH, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School. All authors had full access to all of the data in the study; Dr. Landa and Ms. Faherty take responsibility for the integrity of the data; Dr. Gross and Dr. Stuart take responsibility for the accuracy of data analysis. We extend our gratitude to Drs. Mary Blue, Carlos Pardo, and Michael V. Johnston for their comments on the neurobiological theories of ASD we discussed herein. The authors have no conflicts of interest to report. Funding from the National Institute of Mental Health, awarded to Rebecca Landa (PI): MH59630 (design, study conduct, data collection, management, analysis, interpretation; preparation, review, and approval of manuscript), Autism Speaks (data collection), and U54 MH066417-04 (data collection).
Developmental Trajectories in Children With and Without Autism Spectrum Disorders: The First 3 Years
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 429–442, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Landa, R. J., Gross, A. L., Stuart, E. A. and Faherty, A. (2013), Developmental Trajectories in Children With and Without Autism Spectrum Disorders: The First 3 Years. Child Development, 84: 429–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01870.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH59630, U54 MH066417-04
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!