This research has been supported in part by Grant R305U010001 (jointly funded by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and the Institute of Education Sciences), and by a New Century Scholars Doctoral Scholarship from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation.
The Language Growth of Spanish-Speaking English Language Learners
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 630–646, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Rojas, R. and Iglesias, A. (2013), The Language Growth of Spanish-Speaking English Language Learners. Child Development, 84: 630–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01871.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Institute of Education Sciences
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.