We would like to thank one of the reviewers for constructive comments on earlier versions of the manuscript, and Zacharie Esmili for great help with the Monte Carlo analysis. Support Grant from the Spanish Ministry of Education (PR-2009-0277; PR-2010-0204) has been received by the second author.
How Do Children Acquire Early Grammar and Build Multiword Utterances? A Corpus Study of French Children Aged 2 to 4
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 647–661, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Le Normand, M. T., Moreno-Torres, I., Parisse, C. and Dellatolas, G. (2013), How Do Children Acquire Early Grammar and Build Multiword Utterances? A Corpus Study of French Children Aged 2 to 4. Child Development, 84: 647–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.01873.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!