The authors would like to thank Irv Garfinkel, Wen-Jui Han, Anne Martin, Gary Natriello, Jane Waldfogel, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this article. This research was supported by Grant 90YE0111 to the first author from the Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and Grant F32-HD068083-01 to the first author from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. However, the contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not represent the official views of, or endorsement by, the funding agencies.
Child-Care Subsidies: Do They Impact the Quality of Care Children Experience?
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 1444–1461, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, A. D., Ryan, R. M. and Brooks-Gunn, J. (2012), Child-Care Subsidies: Do They Impact the Quality of Care Children Experience?. Child Development, 83: 1444–1461. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2012.1780.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.