A CASE-BASED DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR INDIVIDUAL STRESS DIAGNOSIS USING FUZZY SIMILARITY MATCHING
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 180–195, August 2009
How to Cite
Begum, S., Ahmed, M. U., Funk, P., Xiong, N. and Von Schéele, B. (2009), A CASE-BASED DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR INDIVIDUAL STRESS DIAGNOSIS USING FUZZY SIMILARITY MATCHING. Computational Intelligence, 25: 180–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8640.2009.00337.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!