SUPPORTING CLINICAL PROCESSES AND DECISIONS BY HIERARCHICAL PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: SCHEDULING AND PLANNING APPLICATIONS: SELECTED PAPERS FROM THE SPARK WORKSHOP SERIES
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 103–122, February 2011
How to Cite
Fdez-Olivares, J., Castillo, L., Cózar, . J. A. and García Pérez, O. (2011), SUPPORTING CLINICAL PROCESSES AND DECISIONS BY HIERARCHICAL PLANNING AND SCHEDULING. Computational Intelligence, 27: 103–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8640.2010.00374.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!