MANAGING TEMPORAL CYCLES IN PLANNING PROBLEMS REQUIRING CONCURRENCY
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 111–128, February 2013
How to Cite
Cooper, M. C., Maris, F. and Régnier, P. (2013), MANAGING TEMPORAL CYCLES IN PLANNING PROBLEMS REQUIRING CONCURRENCY. Computational Intelligence, 29: 111–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8640.2012.00430.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Received 8 March 2010; Revised 29 April 2011; Accepted 14 August 2011; Published online 3 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!