EMOTAG: AN APPROACH TO AUTOMATED MARKUP OF EMOTIONS IN TEXTS
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 680–721, November 2013
How to Cite
Francisco, V. and Gervás, P. (2013), EMOTAG: AN APPROACH TO AUTOMATED MARKUP OF EMOTIONS IN TEXTS. Computational Intelligence, 29: 680–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8640.2012.00438.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!