LOCAL MODELS—THE KEY TO BOOSTING STABLE LEARNERS SUCCESSFULLY
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 331–356, May 2013
How to Cite
Ting, K. M., Zhu, L. and Wells, . J. R. (2013), LOCAL MODELS—THE KEY TO BOOSTING STABLE LEARNERS SUCCESSFULLY. Computational Intelligence, 29: 331–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8640.2012.00441.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Received 22 May 2011; Revised 24 November 2011; Accepted 25 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!