GOAL-DRIVEN AUTONOMY FOR RESPONDING TO UNEXPECTED EVENTS IN STRATEGY SIMULATIONS
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 187–206, May 2013
How to Cite
Klenk, M., Molineaux, M. and Aha, D. W. (2013), GOAL-DRIVEN AUTONOMY FOR RESPONDING TO UNEXPECTED EVENTS IN STRATEGY SIMULATIONS. Computational Intelligence, 29: 187–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8640.2012.00445.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Received 2 Feburary 2011; Revised 12 October 2011; Accepted 14 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!