EMOTION DETECTION IN EMAIL CUSTOMER CARE
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 AT&T Labs, Inc.
Special Issue: Computational Approaches to Analysis of Emotion in Text Guest Editors: Diana Inkpen and Carlo Strapparava
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 489–505, August 2013
How to Cite
Gupta, N., Gilbert, M. and Fabbrizio, G. D. (2013), EMOTION DETECTION IN EMAIL CUSTOMER CARE. Computational Intelligence, 29: 489–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8640.2012.00454.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received 16 August 2010; Revised 13 January 2011; Accepted 2 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!