This paper is an extended version of Lee et al. (2010b) at the Seventh International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC-10) and Lee et al. (2010a) at NAACL-HLT-10 Workshop on Computational Approaches to Analysis and Generation of Emotion in Text.
DETECTING EMOTION CAUSES WITH A LINGUISTIC RULE-BASED APPROACH1
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Computational Approaches to Analysis of Emotion in Text Guest Editors: Diana Inkpen and Carlo Strapparava
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 390–416, August 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S. Y. M., Chen, Y., Huang, C.-R. and Li, S. (2013), DETECTING EMOTION CAUSES WITH A LINGUISTIC RULE-BASED APPROACH. Computational Intelligence, 29: 390–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8640.2012.00459.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received 5 August 2010; Revised 5 May 2011; Accepted 2 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!