CROWDSOURCING A WORD–EMOTION ASSOCIATION LEXICON
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 National Research Council Canada
Special Issue: Computational Approaches to Analysis of Emotion in Text Guest Editors: Diana Inkpen and Carlo Strapparava
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 436–465, August 2013
How to Cite
Mohammad, S. M. and Turney, P. D. (2013), CROWDSOURCING A WORD–EMOTION ASSOCIATION LEXICON. Computational Intelligence, 29: 436–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8640.2012.00460.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received 6 August 2010; Revised 22 March 2011; Accepted 18 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!