AN INTEGRATED CLUSTERING-BASED APPROACH TO FILTERING UNFAIR MULTI-NOMINAL TESTIMONIES
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 316–341, May 2014
How to Cite
Liu, S., Zhang, J., Miao, C., Theng, Y.-L. and Kot, A. C. (2014), AN INTEGRATED CLUSTERING-BASED APPROACH TO FILTERING UNFAIR MULTI-NOMINAL TESTIMONIES. Computational Intelligence, 30: 316–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8640.2012.00464.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received 31 October 2011; Revised 12 March 2012; Accepted 23 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!