INVESTIGATION OF COMBINATIONAL CLUSTERING INDICES IN ARTIFICIAL IMMUNE MULTI-OBJECTIVE CLUSTERING
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Automated Negotiation Techniques in Multiagent Systems Guest Editors: Takayuki Ito, Minjie Zhang and Tokuro Matsuo
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 115–144, February 2014
How to Cite
Yang, D., Jiao, L., Niu, R. and Gong, M. (2014), INVESTIGATION OF COMBINATIONAL CLUSTERING INDICES IN ARTIFICIAL IMMUNE MULTI-OBJECTIVE CLUSTERING. Computational Intelligence, 30: 115–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8640.2012.00466.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received 20 October 2010; Revised 13 September 2011; Accepted 10 July 2012; Published online 4 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!