Physically Based Deformable Models in Computer Graphics
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 809–836, December 2006
How to Cite
Nealen, A., Müller, M., Keiser, R., Boxerman, E. and Carlson, M. (2006), Physically Based Deformable Models in Computer Graphics. Computer Graphics Forum, 25: 809–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8659.2006.01000.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Submitted September 2005Revised May 2006Accepted May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!