A Maximum Enhancing Higher-Order Tensor Glyph
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2010 The Eurographics Association and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 1143–1152, June 2010
How to Cite
Schultz, T. and Kindlmann, G. (2010), A Maximum Enhancing Higher-Order Tensor Glyph. Computer Graphics Forum, 29: 1143–1152. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8659.2009.01675.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!