A Key-Pose Caching System for Rendering an Animated Crowd in Real-Time
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2010 The Eurographics Association and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 2304–2312, December 2010
How to Cite
Lister, W., Laycock, R.G. and Day, A.M. (2010), A Key-Pose Caching System for Rendering an Animated Crowd in Real-Time. Computer Graphics Forum, 29: 2304–2312. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8659.2010.01715.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!