Creating and Animating Subject-Specific Anatomical Models
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2010 The Eurographics Association and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 2340–2351, December 2010
How to Cite
Gilles, B., Revéret, L. and Pai, D. K. (2010), Creating and Animating Subject-Specific Anatomical Models. Computer Graphics Forum, 29: 2340–2351. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8659.2010.01718.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!