CageR: Cage-Based Reverse Engineering of Animated 3D Shapes
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum © 2012 The Eurographics Association and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Computer Graphics Forum
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 2303–2316, December 2012
How to Cite
Thiery, J.-M., Tierny, J. and Boubekeur, T. (2012), CageR: Cage-Based Reverse Engineering of Animated 3D Shapes. Computer Graphics Forum, 31: 2303–2316. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8659.2012.03159.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!