Artificial Neural Networks for Forecasting of Fuzzy Time Series
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2010
© 2010 Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 363–374, July 2010
How to Cite
Reuter, U. and Möller, B. (2010), Artificial Neural Networks for Forecasting of Fuzzy Time Series. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 25: 363–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8667.2009.00646.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!