Mobile Agent Computing Paradigm for Building a Flexible Structural Health Monitoring Sensor Network
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2010
© 2010 Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 504–516, October 2010
How to Cite
Chen, B. and Liu, W. (2010), Mobile Agent Computing Paradigm for Building a Flexible Structural Health Monitoring Sensor Network. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 25: 504–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8667.2010.00656.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!