Unblinking: Citizens and Subjects in the Age of Video Surveillance
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 572–588, December 2010
How to Cite
Kohn, M. (2010), Unblinking: Citizens and Subjects in the Age of Video Surveillance. Constellations, 17: 572–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8675.2010.00615.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!