This paper was presented at the 8th International Conference on Corporate Governance and Board Leadership, 11–13 October 2005 at the Centre for Board Effectiveness, Henley Management College.
Multiple Directorships and Corporate Performance in Australian Listed Companies*
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 530–546, November 2006
How to Cite
Kiel, G. C. and Nicholson, G. J. (2006), Multiple Directorships and Corporate Performance in Australian Listed Companies. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 14: 530–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2006.00528.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!