Japanese Corporate Governance and the Principle of “Internalism”
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 27–35, January 2007
How to Cite
Buchanan, J. (2007), Japanese Corporate Governance and the Principle of “Internalism”. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 15: 27–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8683.2007.00539.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!